SPOKEN WORD CONTEST
Rules for the Competition:
1) If you submit a video longer than 3 minutes, your entry will be disqualified.
2) You can only submit 1 entry.
3) Follow submission instructions carefully.
4) Be respectful. Consider that we are spending a lot of time and money bringing this opportunity to you so be respectful of that.
5) Do your best and really think things through. If you are unsure, ask. We are good at responding within 24 hours.
6) Use the resources we provided. If you cannot find something on our website, ask.
7) The focus of this competition is gender-based violence so stay within that topic.
8) Original content only. Plagiarism will disqualify you.
9) This competition is for Black females aged 16-22 anywhere in the world.
10) Your video submission should clearly show your face.
about Gender-based Violence and Femicide.
How to Participate:
Write an original poem about gender-based violence
Record your spoken word performance
Complete the Contest form
Upload your video to the same Contest form
By submitting your video you are agreeing to let Future Black Female use it for multiple purposes.